Friday, December 11, 2009

We were very strong out of the gates but it appears that we are stuck in Winnipeg. Although a shorter trek this year has some appeal to me, I would hate to see the initiative stop short. If you are planning to make a charitable donation this holiday season please consider this one. If you have been intending to donate but haven’t found the time please do so soon.

I plan to place the order for the product mid January which will allow time for fabrication and delivery in early fall. In order to place the order I will need to have all donations in and accounted for.

Remember every bit helps and everyone gets a tax deductable receipt.

Three ways to contribute:
By Phone:
Contact the Mustard Seed 403 269 1319 tell them you would like to contribute to the GotGinch Underwear fund.

On Line:
https://www.theseed.ca/DonationForm.html be sure to indicate the donation is for the GotGinch Underwear Fund in the comments section

To Brent:
Cash, or Cheques, can be given to me directly and I will submit them for you.

Help if you can,

No comments:

Post a Comment